Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oh Me Oh My...Let's Catch Up!

Seems like so much has happened since I have last posted, I don't know where to start. I got an apartment in Sioux Falls. I think I am finally settled. For not having much furniture, I sure found a way to fill the thing up! I like it though. It is a very quiet building, which is awesome, I was really worried about that! I moved in last weekend, and I am already spending a week away! I am staying on a farm (ick) outside of Crooks with my cousin while her parents are in Florida. It's not too bad. She is 17 so she pretty much does her own thing. I think her parents just wanted me here during the night to make sure she was not out all night!

Speaking of staying at my aunt and uncle's...I had to work at 5 AM today. Went out to the garage to leave, and SURPRISE!! my car won't start! I had no idea what the heck I was going to do. I had to be into town in a half hour for work, and who exactly do you call at 4:30 in the morning for a ride?? I ended up waking my cousin up, which I didn't want to do. She told me just to take her mom's vehicle. Thank goodness they left the keys. My aunt even told me she was going to leave them, "just in case" something were to happen to one of our vehicles. She cursed me, I know it!! I guess Prostrollo's is coming down with a trailer tomorrow and a loaner car. My dad said sounds like my fuel pump went out.

Now speaking of my DAD!! He FINALLY went to the doctor!! He called down to where he had surgery and they told him to make an appointment with his primary doctor, which is Sample. I really didn't want him to go to the doctor in Madison, but I figured any doctor was better than none. They did an X-ray, and the doctor could not see anything on there that would be causing the pain. He was going to have the radiologist look at it. If there was still nothing detected, the next step is an MRI. The doctor said he is considering it to be a bulging disc in my dad's back. If that is the case, the only way the pain will ever get better is if he has surgery. His exact words were, "Not this guy!". We will see though, without knowing exactly what the problem is I am not going to worry whether he will have surgery or not. I am just so GLAD he finally got his buns to the doctor.

Let's see...I don't know what else to tell ya...Oh yeah!! My nephew will be born on December 1st!!! I am beyond excited, as is everyone else!! Well I think that is all for now. Other than all of this exciting news, I am just busy working. We have been pretty short staffed lately, so I have been finding myself picking up hours here and there. So, until next time...

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy. GOOD LUCK with the new apartment.

I am glad your dad went to the doc. Hopefully everything works out.

Kerrie said...

I'm glad the Bib Bad Al-E-Cat went to the doctor.

Tess said...

Glad to hear your dad went to the doc! Hopefully this will get resolved soon!